Box Office Now Located at the Hangar Theatre Business Office
Monday- Friday 10am - 5pm
and one hour prior to all shows.
Center Ithaca - 171 E State St., Spc. 230
Ithaca, NY 14850
Tickets can be purchased by
phone, in person, or online.
Call: 607-273-ARTS (2787) to speak with our box office directly.
Click: BUY NOW Purchase your tickets on a computer or on your mobile phone. No printer? No problem! Bring your order confirmation number to the box office on the day of the show, or be prepared to show the bar-code on your smartphone.
Visit: Tickets can be purchased at the Hangar Theatre Business Office. (Ithaca Center, 171 E. State St., Spc 230, Ithaca NY 14850) DSP Shows are handled by dspshows.com and not the Hangar Theatre.
*In order to maintain our ticketing services, a ticketing service fee will be added on to each ticket transaction, regardless of the method of purchase. The amount of fees added will vary based on the price of the tickets and the number of tickets purchased, not by the method used to purchase them. Thank you for your support.
Box Office Hours:
|Monday – Friday:
||10am – 5pm
||& one hour before all shows
Questions? Check out our FAQ Page
Learn more about our upcoming events HERE
- Ticket prices vary by section, time and date of the performance.
- Discounted tickets may be available for Youth (18 and under), Students (k-college), and Seniors (65+). (Please be ready to present and ID at the theatre.)
- Group discounted rates available for parties of 10 or more. More information.
*In order to maintain our ticketing services, a ticketing service fee will be added on to each ticket transaction, regardless of the method of purchase. Thank you for your support.
Pay What You Can Program
Because of the support of wonderful community sponsors, the Hangar sets aside tickets to a performance of each Mainstage and KIDDSTUFF production that are offered to anyone who requests Pay What You Can seating.
Our Pay What You Can seating is offered for the first Saturday Matinee of each Mainstage production and for the each Saturday noon performance of each KIDDSTUFF show. Anyone interested in Pay What You Can seating can get tickets to these performances starting one hour before show time on the performance day.
Ticket Refunds and Exchanges
- All sales are final, no refunds are given
- Subscribers wishing to exchange tickets may email the box office (email@example.com), visit the Box Office or call 607-273-2787. Exchanges must be made at least 24 hours prior to their scheduled performance (Upgrade expenses may apply)
Subscribe to our 2017 Season
Subscribe and save! Early Subscribers get the best prices on tickets to our five play 2017 Summer Mainstage Season and discounts on select performances throughout the year! Click here to learn more.
Theatre makes a great gift! Click here to learn more about our options.