Hangar Interim Managing Director
Seeking Interim Managing Director to implement and ensure sustainability of the Theatre’s operations, finances, and community support. Works with an active Board of Trustees to ensure the operational integrity, sustainability and excellence of the Theatre. Works in partnership with Artistic Director.
- Directing administration, financial management, audience services, marketing, communications, and company management.
- Integrating development and community relations with operations, and artistic programming.
- Supervising staff.
- Providing staff support to Trustees.
and relevant experiences, reflected in the following expectations:
- Education and experiences, preferably in a field related to theatre management.
- 5 years management experience, with specific preference given for theatre experience.
- Demonstrated level of administration, financial and communication skills.
Contact the Search Committee at HangarManagingDirectorSearch@gmail.com for a complete position description, or find it at www.hangartheatre.org. Send complete application that includes:
- Cover letter of interest
- 3 references with permission to contact
via email to HangarManagingDirectorSearch@gmail.com, in Word or PDF format.
Complete application packages should be received no later than September 29, 2017.
No phone calls please.
See Download for full job description