Benefits of Giving
Your support enables the Hangar to create unparalleled artistic work and provide valuable educational programming for the Finger Lakes Region. In return, the Hangar will enrich your personal theatre experience through your participation in one of our patron groups.
All donor benefits are cumulative.
Applause Circle members enjoy special benefits and exciting events while supporting the activities of the Hangar.
Friend ($1 - $49)
- Pride in supporting the Hangar’s mission by providing valuable support for artistic, education, and community programs
- Advance copy of Playbill Magazine mailed to your home
- 501(c)(3) tax deductible
Supporter ($50 - $149)
- Recognition in Playbill Magazine
- Priority ticket purchases via email alerts
- Informational mailings including Inside the Hangar, our donor newsletter
Member ($150 - $299)
- Household invitation to Theatre Magic: A Behind the Scenes Party and Tour*
- Voting Member privileges
- Invitation to the Hangar’s Annual Meeting with a sneak peek of the upcoming season
Advocate ($300 - $499)
- Invitation for two (2) to our Insider Event†
Promoter ($500 - $749)
- Invitation for two (2) to a Working Rehearsal**
Director’s Circle members experience a variety of exclusive benefits and behind-the-scenes events, while contributing to the financial integrity of the Hangar and enjoying theatre of the highest caliber. Join our prestigious Director's Circle with a donation of $750 or more.
Associate ($750 - $1,499)
- Two (2) VIP ticket vouchers good for any show, introduce a friend to the Hangar
- Invitation for four (4) to a Working Rehearsal
- VIP priority subscription upgrades
Underwriter ($1,500 - $2,999)
- Invitation for two (2) to the Hangar’s Season Launch Party to celebrate the start of the Mainstage season
- Waived ticket exchange fees
- Concierge ticket services
Benefactor ($3,000 - $4,999)
- Invitation for two (2) to the Hangar Board Holiday Party
- Highest priority subscription upgrades
Investor ($5,000 - $7,999)
- Complimentary tickets for two (2) to our annual Charades FUNdraiser
- Private backstage and production area tour, scheduled upon request
- Your choice of a cast-signed poster from the Mainstage season
Angel ($8,000 - $14,999)
- Reserved VIP parking spots
- Producer benefits are customized based on the donor’s preference and coordinated with the Managing Director and Trustee President
Your contribution helps keep Ithaca’s arts community vibrant and accessible to everyone.
Contact us today to get involved
* Theatre Magic: A Behind-the-Scenes Party and Tour is a family-friendly event featuring a guided back-stage tour with stops in the scene and costume shops, an opportunity to meet some of our artists, a live theatre demonstration, and a sneak peek of the upcoming season.
†Our Insider Event features in-depth presentations on the artistic planning and design activities for the Hangar. Enjoy complimentary drinks and hors d’oeuvres in the lobby before this engaging lecture and discussion about a specific design challenge we are facing this season.
**Our Working Rehearsal is a rare opportunity to watch theatre professionals working to create a performance. Join us to learn the ins-and-outs of how the technical aspects of a play come together during the technical dress rehearsals and to observe and discuss this fascinating part of producing live theatre.