Help Us Hit New Heights!
The Hangar Theatre's Annual Fund helps to sustain our day-to-day operations and supports our productions, education programs and facilities. Donations are crucial to our success in achieving our mission to enrich, enlighten, educate and entertain with theatre. The Hangar Theatre is a 501(c)(3) organization and donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Click here to read a message from the Hangar's new Managing Director, Josh Friedman.
Or call 607.273.8588 x14 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Individual Donor Benefits
Your participation in a Hangar patron group will enrich your personal theatre experience, while enabling the Hangar to create unparalleled artistic work and valuable educational programming for the Finger Lakes Region. From opening night receptions to "insider" looks at costume, set and lighting design, the Hangar delivers events and activities that keep its contributing patrons informed and excited about the work they enjoy on stage. See below for detailed descriptions of patron benefits. For more information, contact the Development Department at 607-273-8588.
- Producer benefits are customized based on the donor's preference and coordinated with the Managing Director and Trustee President.
Angels ($8,000 to $14,999)
- 2 complimentary subscriptions to the entire Hangar Mainstage and KIDDSTUFF Series seasons including VIP seating and complimentary exchange privileges
- Invitation for 2 to a private Artists Dinner with the Hangar’s Artistic Director, Managing Director and artists from the Hangar’s Mainstage season
- Recognition in the Hangar Lobby for the season
- Reserved VIP parking spots
- Plus all Investor benefits
Investors ($5,000 to $7,999)
- Complimentary tickets for 2 to our annual CHARADES FUNdraiser
- Private backstage and production area tour led by the Managing Director
- Your choice of one poster signed by the cast from the Hangar Season
- Plus all Benefactor benefits
Benefactors ($3,000 to $4,999)
- Invitation for 2 to the Hangar Board Holiday Party
- Highest priority subscription upgrades
- Plus all Underwriter benefits
Underwriters ($1,500 to $2,999)
- Invitation for 2 to the Hangar’s pre-curtain Season Launch Party to celebrate the start of the Mainstage season. Enjoy complimentary drinks and hors d’oeuvres under the tent before the summer’s first opening night.
- Waived ticket exchange fees
- Concierge ticket services provided by Hangar’s Director of Audience Services
- Plus all Associate benefits
Associates ($750 to $1,499)
- Invitation for 2 to a private Working Rehearsal, a rare opportunity to watch theatre professionals working to create a performance
- VIP priority subscription upgrades
- Plus all Promoter benefits
Promoters ($500 to $749)
- Invitation for 2 to an Insider Event featuring in-depth presentations on the artistic and production activities at the Hangar
- Plus all Advocate benefits
Advocates ($300 to $499)
- Invitation to Theatre Magic, A Behind-the-Scenes Reception and Tour
- Plus all Sustaining Member benefits
Sustaining Members ($150 to $299)
- Voting Member privileges and invitation to the Annual Meeting with a sneak peak of the upcoming season
- Plus all Supporter benefits
Supporters ($50 to $149)
- Recognition in Festival Playbill
- Priority ticket purchases via email alerts
- Informational mailings