The Hangar Theatre will now process Ticket Donations using the Ticket Donation Form.
In order for your organization to be considered for a donated item, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- Donation requests should be received 2 weeks prior to the event and submitted via the completed Ticket Donation Request Form. Email, written, and phone requests will not be accepted.
- We can give only once to each organization within a calendar year.
- Please note that multiple events often benefit a single organization.
- Your organization’s fundraising event must benefit a non-profit organization. You must enter your organization’s valid Tax Exempt ID number on the online form in order for your request to be considered. If you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the benefiting charity to either complete the donation request form or to provide you with the valid Tax Exempt ID number.
- Once requests have been submitted you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Once your donation has been processed and is ready for pick up, you will be contacted by e-mail. Donations can picked up at the Hangar Theatre Business Office (171 E. State Street, Ithaca, NY 14851) daily Mon. – Fri, between 10 am and 4 p.m. Alternatively, you may send us a stamped, self-addressed envelope with your Donation Request Form and we will mail the certificate back to you.
Your organization will receive a certificate that is redeemable for either a pair of Mainstage tickets or a four pack of KIDDSTUFF tickets, redeemable for any performance subject to availability.
Information Needed to Apply
You will be asked to provide the name, date and a description of the event. Indicate the beneficiary, their 501(c)(3) Tax ID number, and explain how proceeds from the event will be used. Provide the name, phone number, mailing address and e-mail address of a contact person. Click the link here to access the Ticket Donation Request Form.
Once the form is completed, please either:
mail to: P.O. Box 205, Ithaca, NY 14851
bring completed form in person to the Hangar business office at 171 E. State Street, Ithaca, NY 14850 on M-F 10am-4pm.
No phone calls please.
For questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot provide status by phone.
Please keep in mind that submitting a request does not guarantee that your organization will receive a donation.
Thank you for your interest and support of the Hangar Theatre. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.